Hello, Bonjour, and Hola!
This is my first post on my blog, so I thought I would keep it short and sweet with a quick intro all about me. Original, I know.
- The name of my blog is a wordplay on “don’t worry, be happy.” Just in case you didn’t catch that.
- My nickname is in fact Annie. Annie-belle, Annie-girl, Annie-from-the-block.
- I’m not a makeup artist, nor am I a stylist of any kind. Just an ordinary gal.
- I love to travel. L-O-V-E.
- My favourite country I’ve ever travelled to is Italy. (I might do a blog post on all my favourite cities, my favourite things to do, my favourite places to eat. Soon. Eventually.)
- I’m a proud Canadian, born and raised on the west coast. Currently experiencing the high life in England. (jk I’m in law school)
- I am fluent in four languages and always down to learn another!
- My favourite year-round Starbucks drink is the Caramel Macchiato. Hot or iced. Regular or double-shot. Skim milk or coconut milk.
- I love old movies. Scratch that, I’m obsessed with them. My favourite actress of all time is Audrey Hepburn and my favourite movies are Cleopatra (with Elizabeth Taylor) and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- I’m currently writing this at 1am in the morning with a glass of rosé and a tub of Ben&Jerry’s Sofa so Good ice cream. Living the dream.
So that’s it. 10 facts that pretty much summarise who I am (especially that last one). I don’t quite know where I’m heading with this blog, but for now, I’ll just be posting about things I’m currently loving, outfits I’m wearing, what I’m doing, etc. Hope you stick around!